The purpose of the Youth Leadership Arlington program is to prepare and encourage students from diverse backgrounds to serve as leaders among their peers, while building their skills, commitment and desire to serve our community now and in the future.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications to participate:
- Currently be a Sophomore
- Must be able to commit to the mandatory retreat date, course schedule, and community project
- Reside in Arlington city limits or attend a public, private, or other school within Arlington, including home schools or home school cooperatives
- Complete and return forms:
- Regulations, Disclosure and Release of Liability
- Photo Release
- Rules and Regulations
- Once accepted, applicants will participate in their Junior year
Application are open!